Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Diet khichdi

Diet khichdi.

Diet khichdi

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, diet khichdi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Diet khichdi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Diet khichdi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have diet khichdi using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Diet khichdi:

  1. {Get 1/2 cup of chawal.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 cup of moong daal.
  3. {Prepare 1 of small onion slice.
  4. {Take 2,3 of hari mirch.
  5. {Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
  6. {Get of Salt.
  7. {Get 1/2 of tesp zeera.
  8. {Make ready of Lehsan 2 jawe.

Steps to make Diet khichdi:

  1. Sab se pehle daal n chawal ko dho kar 1/2 hour k liye soak kar lain.
  2. Ab aik pan me oil me zeera karkara kar piyaz ko light brown kar lain ab is me bheege huye daal chawal daal dain.
  3. Ab is me itna pani dalain k ye achi tarah gal k bilkul naram hojain ab is me hasb e zaiqa salt daal dain.
  4. Ab is ko achi tarah mix kar k 1/2tbsp me lehsan, hari mirch ka baghar de dain.
  5. Ab isko dhahi k saat serve karain.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food diet khichdi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url