Recipe of Homemade Wedding soup my style

Wedding soup my style. I used to be intimidated to make Italian Wedding Soup. I have no Italian lineage and my mom never made it growing up, so for whatever reason it seemed easy to mess up. But I'm here to tell you it is so easy to make and following this simple recipe people may likely think it was.

Wedding soup my style Cooking with Jaxon is always a fun time. See more ideas about wedding soup, food, yummy food. Our Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice (aka Spanish Rice) rivals anything you can get in a restaurant.

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, wedding soup my style. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Wedding soup my style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Wedding soup my style is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

I used to be intimidated to make Italian Wedding Soup. I have no Italian lineage and my mom never made it growing up, so for whatever reason it seemed easy to mess up. But I'm here to tell you it is so easy to make and following this simple recipe people may likely think it was.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have wedding soup my style using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Wedding soup my style:

  1. {Take 1/2 cup of orzo.
  2. {Take 1 of chopped onion.
  3. {Get of Chopped garlic.
  4. {Take Cup of chopped fresh spinach.
  5. {Make ready 2 of cooked chicken breast chopped.
  6. {Make ready 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
  7. {Take Bag of frozen carrots and peas.
  8. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt or so.
  9. {Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
  10. {Take 4 cup of chicken stock.
  11. {Prepare 4 cup of water.
  12. {Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
  13. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
  14. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
  15. {Get 1 tablespoon of mrs dash.

Don't miss our Mexican Rice recipe tips! ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP: This traditional Italian-style wedding soup is packed with classic flavors and quality ingredients for the whole family to enjoy. WHOLESOME FOOD: Made with meatballs, carrots and spinach in chicken broth. REAL INGREDIENTS: Our recipe includes no artificial flavors.

Instructions to make Wedding soup my style:

  1. On the stove over medium heat add the olive oil put onion cook for few minutes and the garlic add the orzo cook it let it get little color then add the cook chicken and 4 cups of water and let it boil till the orzo get fluffy.
  2. Add the spices and the 4 cups of chicken stock and the spinach and frozen vegetables cook for another 10 minutes enjoy.

This lovely soup combines extra lean ground beef made into meatballs with thinly sliced escarole or spinach, orzo macaroni, and finely chopped carrot. After reading everyone elses reviews this is what I did to make the best Italian wedding soup I've EVER tasted. Italian wedding soup has long been one of my favorite soups, but it's one I've never made myself, as I always assumed it was a chore to make all those meatballs before making the soup itself. This recipe proved I've been wrong for years. The soup actually comes together quite easily.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food wedding soup my style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url